Commercial Pool Deck Stamping in Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego
A credible contractor often spells the difference between failure and success when it comes to pool decking. Fortunately, we at Pooldeks.com are prepared to go above and beyond for your next commercial pool deck project. We’re a pool deck resurfacing contractor servicing commercial establishments from different industries in OC, Los Angeles and San Diego. Licensed, bonded and insured for the credibility you can rely on.
Stamped Overlay vs. Concrete Stamping for Concrete Pool Decks
Concrete pool deck stamping has been practiced in the decorative concrete industry for over 50 years. Traditional stamped concrete is different from its innovative counterpart: stamped overlay. Here’s a contrast and comparison for telling each one apart:
Stamped Concrete/Concrete Stamping – The traditional method is done by removing existing concrete slabs on the pool deck. This is prior to pouring a new mix of concrete that will then be embossed with a pattern. This method does not involve a substrate for the patterned concrete to adhere to. In summary, it is simply stamping freshly poured concrete with a patterned mat.
Stamped/Patterned/Textured Overlay – The main difference between the two is that stamped overlays are applied on existing concrete pool decks. The concrete slab is used as a substrate where a modified polymer overlay is applied and then embossed with a pattern. It is ideal for updating worn-out pool decks without having to remove the entire deck. This also does not affect the structural integrity of the pool area.
Why are commercial pool deck stamps ideal?
- Time-saving – Time is money. When it comes to improvement projects, overlays are the option for when you don’t want to cut down too much time on operating hours.
- Practical – Patterned overlays are a practical alternative to pavers and stamped concrete. You get a fully customizable pool deck option that’s time-saving and low cost. No need for extra manpower.
- Safe for the pool area – Removing the entire pool deck can have adverse effects on the pool area itself. Applying an overlay over the existing pool deck does not compromise the pool area’s structural integrity.
- Cost-effective – You can enjoy the benefits of stamped concrete pool decks for only a fraction of the price.
- Low maintenance – Stamped concrete overlays are long lasting without having to be constantly cared for. A biannual pool deck resealing is all it takes to keep it in good condition.
- Versatile in aesthetics – When coming up with a design for stamped concrete pool decks, the options are limitless.
Textured Overlay Services in OC: Pavers, Wood, Brick, & more!
Have an existing stained or colored concrete overlay that needs to be revamped or repaired? Leave it to our seasoned pros! We offer services for existing stamped overlays to keep yours in good condition for years to come. Our services include:
Pool Deck Resealing – The sealer on your pool deck needs to be updated every 2-5 years to protect it from daily foot traffic and constant use.
Pool Deck Refinishing – If you’ve already had pool deck stamping for your surfaces, it will be dulled down over time. Refinishing can reverse the effects of normal wear and tear to make it look as good as new!
Is stamped concrete good around a pool?
Stamped concrete is a great option for your pools. The texture can help provide traction for those strolling around and kids playing on your decks. Add a non-skid grit for maximum skid-resistance. It can also imitate any pattern you want from stone to wooden decks at a lower cost. Add a great stain to complete the look and you’re good to go.
If you’re interested in transforming your pool deck into the most appealing and inviting it’s ever been, get stamped concrete pool decks! Give us a call today!
Various patterns like stone and wood, textures, and colors can complement the landscape design of your pool area. Experience the benefits of stamp pool decks for yourself. Reach out to us today, we’d love to hear about your plans or ideas for commercial pool coping and deck improvement. Our knowledgeable agents are ready to answer any queries about our offered pool deck stamping and other services on pool deck sealing & concrete diamond grinding.
Dial (714) 361-077 or send us a form to get a free quote for your pool deck stamped overlay projects! We also service Los Angeles and San Diego areas.